Only 150 Will Ever Be Sold
Please note: This report was originally sold via Success PLR. Available quantities are based on previous sales there. No more than 150 (total) will be sold.
The To-Do list is one of the basic tools for higher productivity. This 10-part PLR package (plus intro and conclusion) provides a step-by-step approach to making the most of to-do lists by addressing 10 of the biggest mistakes that are made.
Formatted as ebook: Break apart for blog posts or articles, or record as audio or video.
2. Thinking There’s One “Right” System
3. Putting Too Many Things on Your List
4. Not Prioritizing
5. Not Following Your List
6. Becoming Tied to Your List
7. Listing Tasks Instead of Projects
8. Being Productive Instead of Effective
9. Making One To-Do List
10. Not learning from your list
11. Not Making the List the Night Before
Sorry, we are *Sold Out*.
Click here to grab our other PLR before it's gone, too!